The Massachusetts Department of Transportation (MassDOT) prequalifies Architectural and Engineering Firms (A&E) to provide services in various A&E discipline categories. MassDOT uses this prequalification information as a partial basis for the selection of firms for new A&E contract services with MassDOT. In addition, municipalities and other parties may use this prequalification information as a basis for the selection of firms for A&E services with their organizations.
Beals and Thomas, Inc. is prequalified by MassDOT in the following areas:
- Hydraulics and Hydrology
- Landscape Architecture
- Hazardous Waste – Site Investigation and Assessment
- Wetlands – Delineation and Assessment
- Wetlands – Mitigation
- Water Quality – Assessment
- Water Quality – Mitigation
- Engineering Field Survey
- Total Station AutoCAD Base Plan Services
- Layout Document Preparation.
We look forward to assisting you with your MassDOT projects.